Shipments within Ontario: Shipping fees are automatically added to your order when you order on line. Shipments are usually by Purolator. Please note: Shipping charges may vary for remote areas.
We do our best to ship all in-stock items within 24 business hours, however, shipping and delivery times can vary based on many factors.
If you have any questions about delivery deadlines, please contact us 1-866-379-6668.
A number of forms exist on our site (such as a registration form) that ask you for personal information. The following list explains why we require this data:
- We need a name and a billing/shipping address so we can send your invoice and statement and purchase to the address of your choice.
- We require your e-mail address for communicating with you, questions and comments about your order. Your e-mail address is also the username for your account.
- We request a phone number as a means of contacting you in case your e-mail address is misspelled in the registration information.
We respect your privacy and only request information necessary for providing good customer service. If we are missing any registration information, we cannot serve you as efficiently as preferred.
We receive your personal data through a secure, encrypted area which cannot be reached by outsiders. Your information is stored in a protected database that only our company can access.
Our commitment to you:
- We never share your profile information with, or sell it to other companies or organizations.
- We do not collect any information from you without your knowledge.
Our commitment to you:
- All onsite transactions are securely encrypted.
- We do not keep your credit card information on file; once it goes to the bank, we never see it again.
- When you place an order, the bank will authorize the total amount to be charged on your credit card. However, your credit card is not charged until your order is ready for shipment. Any adjustments on the price of your order will be made at this time.
- Determine if you are logged on to our site or not
- Keep track of your user preferences
- Analyze user traffic on our site in order to provide a superior user experience
The Fire Marshal's Public Fire Safety Council Distribution Centre operates under a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're not happy with your purchase, contact us for a return authorization (R/A) number. We will authorize a return for refund under the following guidelines:
- Pre-authorization is required for all returns. Call 1-866-379-6668 ext. 104 for a R/A number on regular catalogue products and ext. 104 for a R/A number on training and educational products. We require a reason for the return as well as the original invoice number. We cannot accept returns on customized items.
- Reference to both the original invoice number and the R/A number must be included with the return shipment.
- All products must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
- No returns will be accepted after 10 days from the original invoice date for all products.
- Refund will be issued to the customer within four weeks of receipt of the returned shipment.
Your exchange or refund may not include shipping and handling charges.
Should you still require further assistance please contact us at 1-866-379-6668.
Our website is hosted by XM Oxygen www.xmsymphony.com/contact