Avoid errors and save time with today's NFPA® Pocket Guide to Sprinkler System Installation!
Completely up-to-date with the 2010 edition of NFPA 13, the third edition NFPA Pocket Guide to Sprinkler System Installationis your single source for all the essential data contractors, designers, plan reviewers, and inspectors need to ensure that automatic sprinkler systems are installed right for maximum fire protection.
Complete, convenient, and portable, only the Pocket Guide puts everything you need at your fingertips:
- The most frequently accessed requirements from the 2010 NFPA 13, including spacing, location, and obstruction rules
- A wealth of charts and tables
- Symbols for water supply and distribution; indicating appliances; control panels; signal initiating devices and switches; plus piping, valves, control devices, and hangars
- Useful calculations and formulas
- Proven system design approaches, selected tables, and more from NFPA 170 and the Fire Protection Handbook®
Say "goodbye" to working with a stack of papers or a load of books. Whether you're installing a new sprinkler system or retrofitting an existing one, NFPA's time-saving Pocket Guide keeps you up-to-code and equipped for success! (Softbound, 456 pp., 2010)