The expanded seventh edition, complete with new materials and updated information on existing materials for chemical protective clothing
The revised and updated seventh edition of Quick Selection Guide to Chemical Protective Clothing contains the most recent information on the selection, use, and care of chemical protective clothing, such as protective gloves, suits, and other garments. The seventh edition includes new selection recommendations, new materials and chemicals tested, and updated information on existing products. This accessible guide also contains the popular color-coded selection grid. The grid system indicates which materials offer protection against specific chemicals, and which do not.
Selecting the most appropriate chemical protective clothing is essential for the prevention of illnesses and injures from hazardous chemical exposure, especially where other control measures are not feasible. Written by noted experts on the topic, the book has been thoroughly revised to reflect the most recent advances in the field. The new seventh edition:
• Offers an updated Trade Name Table with 25 product name changes, 8 new products, and 10 products deletions
• Includes 27 products in the Master Chemical Resistance Table with changed names and includes replaces outdated products with important new ones
• Contains new selection recommendations (color codes) that reflect new chemicals and additional tests
• Includes 1,000 chemicals in the index that are linked to the UN pictograms and Risk Codes related to skin exposure
• Provides a guide for comparing the performance of available product/barrier materials currently on the market
Written for anyone responsible for the purchase or use of protective clothing, the updated seventh edition of Quick Selection Guide to Chemical Protective Clothing is a pocket guide that is the only independent source for selection of chemical protective clothing.