Exam Prep: Fire Fighter I & II, Sixth Edition is designed to prepare you to sit for a Fire Fighter I & II certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple-choice questions you are likely to encounter on the actual exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation, developed by Dr. Ben. A. Hirst, to help improve exam scores. The practice examinations were written by fire and emergency services personnel and the content was validated through current reference materials and technical review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
This manual includes:
• Practice examinations for Fire Fighter I & II levels
• Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
• Winning examination-taking tips and helpful hints
• Coverage of NFPA 1001, Standard for Fire Fighter Professional Qualifications, 2013 Edition
• Includes test-by-test reading lists (new feature)
• Revised every 30 months (new feature)