A companion DVD series for John Norman's best-selling book, Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics, 3rd Edition!
Are you prepared to make decisions that could mean the difference between life and death? The Fire Officer's Handbook of Tactics Video Series will take you through all the necessary steps to help you become a great fire officer. Not only will it give you the strategy to be a better leader, it will give you the tactics to accomplish your mission. This 19-part series covers the rock-solid information found in the book.
Order all 19 DVDs and save 15%!
- General Principles of Firefighting
- Engine Company Operations
- Hoseline Selection, Stretching and Placement
- Water Supply
- Sprinkler Systems
- Standpipe Operations
- Ladder Company Operations
- Forcible Entry
- Search and Rescue
- Safety and Survival
- Private Dwellings
- Multiple Dwelling/Garden Apartment/Townhouse Fires
- Store Fires
- High Rise
- Buildings Under Construction/Fire-Related Emergencies
- Structural Collapse
- Terrorism and Homeland Security