Drive home the proper way to use portable fire extinguishers to put out small fires in the home, prevent injuries, deaths, and property damage!
Pass on these great tips to everyone in your community! Help demonstrate in a simple, concise way with detailed photos and clear, easy-to-understand instructions in four easy steps, how to correctly use the P.A.S.S. technique (Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep) to put out small fires...and prevent them from becoming big fires with catastrophic losses and injuries.
With NFPA®'s Home Fire Extinguishers Brochures in-hand, everyone can learn how to use equipment quickly, safely, and effectively. It includes:
- Four things everyone must know before fighting a small fire with a fire extinguisher.
- How many seconds it takes before a portable fire extinguisher completely discharges.
- The best choice for a home fire extinguisher.
- What one label to always look for on a fire extinguisher.
- Why you should never use a multi-purpose extinguisher on a pan fire.
A terrific teaching tool for all homeowners and occupants in the home, use this brochure as a giveaway at community or fire station events. Hurry! Order NFPA's Home Fire Extinguishers Brochures today and make sure everyone has the knowledge they need to stop fire in its tracks. Fire Extinguishers at Home Brochures are produced to safeguard lives and property in your community.