Exam Prep: Hazardous Materials Technician, Fourth Edition is designed to prepare you for a Hazardous Materials Technician certification, promotion, or training examination by including the same type of multiple choice questions on the actual exam.
The manual follows the Systematic Approach to Examination Preparation (SAEP), developed by Dr. Ben A. Hirst, to help improve examination scores.
The practice examinations were written by qualified fire and emergency services personnel and validated through current reference materials by review committees. Your exam performance will improve after using this system.
This manual includes:
- Practice examinations for Hazardous Materials Technician
- Self-scoring guide with page references to multiple textbooks for further study
- Winning test-taking tips and helpful hints
- Coverage of NFPA 472, Standard for Professional Competence to Hazardous Materials Incidents, 2013 Edition
- Test-by-test reading lists