Light the way to fire safety!
Quickly and easily demonstrate to kids and adults the dangers of having lit candles in the home. Candles are popular in the home. They may look pretty but the open flames are a real fire danger, causing serious destruction...even death! Delivering the basics of candle safety with NFPA®'s new tear-off Candle Safety Tip Sheets can help fend off devastating fire tragedies.These high-quality Tip Sheets are a snap to take along to community events and open houses.
Full-color photos and illustrations and easy-to-read tips remind people in your community to:
- Never leave a child alone in a room with a burning candle.
- Keep matches and lighters up high and out of reach.
- Avoid using candles in the bedroom or any area where people may fall asleep.
- When never to use a candle in the home.
- Keep candles at least 12 inches away from anything that can catch fire and burn.
- Try fire-safe alternatives such as flameless candles.
Hand out Candle Safety Tip Sheets to tell people how to "candle with care." Printed on high-quality, semi-gloss paper, Tip Sheets are a great value! Order today.
(Perfect for Adults, 8" x 11" pad, 100 pp. per pad)